Psychometrics is a field of study involving the theory and technique of psychological measurement. The areas of measurement include interests, aptitudes, personality assessment, attitudes, skill assessment and abilities.
We conduct the following Psychometric assessments for Schools / Corporates / Individuals :-
For Schools / Students
· Aptitude tests for 9th – 12th grade – Useful in making informed career choices
· Aptitude tests for Graduates – Measures in detail the skills, strengths and maps to the suitable careers
· Multiple Intelligence Test for 6th, 7th & 8th grade students – Provide a comprehensive and multi-faceted interpretation of the child’s intelligence, skills and learning styles
· Aptitude tests for Engineering – Students aptitudes and areas of interest in various branches of engineering
· Aptitude tests for MBA – Students in the Business Management field to decide on the stream of specialisation
Group Tests available for schools in Paper-Pencil as well as Online Test format.
For Corporates / Individuals
· Pre-Recruitment Package – Campus Hiring, Lateral Hiring, Manager Hiring, Sales Force Recruitment
· Sales Manager Assessment – Assess potential sales managers.
· Marketing manager Assessment – To recruit a new manager, promote someone from the existing team, or identify strengths and development areas of your existing managers.
· Manager Assessment – Junior and Midlevel Managers.
· Managerial Skills Profiler – Profile an employee’s skills pertaining to his or her ability to perform a managerial role.
· Sales skills & Personality profiler – Profiles the individual on various personality traits, behaviours and aptitudes critical for success in the area of sales.
· Integrity Test – To measure the integrity of employees and potential employees.
· Cognitive Ability Test – Get insight into an individual’s verbal and non-verbal reasoning, as well as ability to reason numerically.
· Personality Test – Give you valuable insight into 10 personality factors, it also gives you information about how these impact an individual’s performance on the job.
· Maritime Test – Analysis of cadets and officers desiring a career in the maritime industry.
· Financial Career Acumen Finder – Analysis of candidates fulfilling the unique needs of the financial industry.
· Hospitality Career Acumen Finder – Analysis of candidate suitability for working constantly with people and processes.